Sharing our Hot Mulled Spice Recipe
- 16 cups pure apple juice or fresh apple cider
- 4 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 6 fresh or dehydrated orange, lemon, apple, or pear slices
- Add cranberries if desired
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 star anise
- 6 cardamom pods
- dozen fennel seeds
- just a pinch of nutmeg
- dozen tellicherry peppercorn
- tablespoon of ginger root
Don’t let it heat up so much that it boils. You’ll know when it’s ready because your kitchen will smell so good!
You can wrap the ingredients in a cheese cloth bag too, which makes for easier clean up, and less ‘floaties’ in the cup!
Pour into mugs, garnish with a sprig of mint if desired.
Time: 20 min – Prep: 10 min – Yield: 12 + servings Level: Easy
Alternatively, we offer Mulled Spice Kits at our Etsy shop: HERE – Cheers!